This Is My Favorite Candle.

on Friday, June 4, 2010
"This is the breakfast room where we eat breakfast. We eat breakfast. If its breakfast we are eating here. If its not breakfast were not eating here. If I want to eat breakfast im going to be eating here."

haha best youtube video ever. Every time I watch it I laugh. Plus it has some of my favorite youtubers in it which makes it even better. If you havent seen it or still have NO idea what im talking about go watch it after you read the rest of my post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyfvlYrP7Gs

I decided to take my car and go ahead and get a GPS. I did some research and im probably going to go with a Tom Tom. The iphone app that tom tom has is great and all but then i have to worry about battery and getting calls and stuff. Also AT&T isn't my favorite network to put my trust into. So having maps downloaded on the device is a plus.

The present went well. They all liked it and we are deciding to stay an extra day. I pulled out the itinerary (which really is just the times we need to leave the house and the place to avoid traffic) and they were like "oh wow. of course you planned it all out. BUT in my defense i really didnt. I dont want to have to much of a plan because then im not having as much fun. I really want to be able to go with the flow and do things on the fly. If things change its no big deal. Yah know? I just want to be safe and smart because its a big trip and im all on my own.

Today was fun. I went over to lesbian's house for her grad party. We had burgers and hung out in the pool. Pretty fun and productive day other then that. I finished the catalogue. Well we still need to label them with the item numbers but im waiting on the client for that information. So I have finished my part. Tomorrow I need to finish the web store. I was planning on heading to AAA and maybe going to Best Buy to check out some GPS stuff. Also I really need to get a haircut. I need to see if my hair person has anything available monday morning because i have graduation that day and then the next day im leaving for the trip. My hair really is way to long lol

Since its summer im going to start writing long blog posts after the trip and this project is out of the way. More stories and stuff. Im also thinking about getting a new theme. Idk if I want to because I kind of like the one I have even though its like a standard one. Well goodnight! I'll talk to you all tomorrow. =p


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they liked the present. You did a lot of worrying for nothing.

Great attitude: 'safe and smart'.

I like this theme, very easy to read. Looking forward to the long posts.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Brian, this one is easy to read and to nav. Maybe experiment with others in a dummy blog if you can set one up......and then sit back from the screen to look and see if it's as clear and simple as this one currently is.

Good stuff with your friends accepting and liking your present to them. Have fun, keep cool and enjoy the trip. Wish I had the time to get back to SoCal - used to live there long time ago.

wayner said...

That was a really funny vid; the sad part is that there is no shortage of people that shallow in the world today. The reality check comes eventually; I would rather be poor and have some real friends lol. Its great things are going well; might be time for a buzzcut with the hot weather coming. Has anyone made a Youtube vid of a multi-tasking woman putting on make-up, texting on her cell, yakking with her friend, eating, and looking at her GPS all the while driving? lol I once quit a carpool cos the driver had a habit of flossing his teeth in the mirror while driving on the highway!
-Yeah, your blog template could probably use some freshening; life is about change. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Except that because it's always looked like this we know it's yours.

Anonymous said...

OMFG - watched that vid on youtube (didn't have time before) - totally convulsed with laughter. Those dudes are amaaaaazingly funny. Cute asscrack on the tall bitch. Now how do I get my partner to approve of a slave hole like the one in the clip???

Post a Comment