Jobs & My Gay Weekend.

on Thursday, October 14, 2010
So yah I got new jobs. YES! PLURAL. I'm a G. Plus these arnt just any type of jobs. One of them took me 6 consecutive interviews, panels, and seminars to get. Yes. Both of them are at a MAJOR hotel on the strip. Both of them are in MAJOR retail stores. Both of them are at VERY respected company's. Both are also part time but one of them is seasonal so it ends before I start school in January which turns out great.

SO JOHN?! WHERE ARE THE JOBS!??!?!

I probably shouldn't tell you for privacy reasons. Then again I really want to. So here it goes. The seasonal job is at H&M. Its going to be their largest flagship store that isnt open just yet. The other job I REALLY want to tell you about but I havnt signed the paper work just yet and this company is VERY picky about letting people say things. So I'll hint at it and on Monday I'll tell you guys for sure. Its a computer company that also makes phones, and music players, and other REALLY cool things ;) Don't be like "OMG IS IT ....." im not going to say yes or no in the comments lol just waits till monday. I know. It's killing me to wait but its been over two weeks and I'm DYING so I guess you guys can wait a few days. lol

Saturday I'm going out to visit another one of my friends at her college. So excited!! =p

SO MY GAY WEEKEND:
(sorry this blog sucks) So this past friday they did the FIRST 18+ gay nightclub on the Las Vegas Strip at the Hard Rock Cafe's top floor which is a club. It was so much fun. I didnt get to stay as long as I would have liked because my friend needed to leave and I was her ride. At first it was kinda slow but then people started getting there and it was fun. I danced with this cute guy that was grabbing my ass and shit and I left for a minute to say hi to a friend and I come back and he is like ALL over this one random guy that he just met (they shook hands and had that awkward "hi my name is" conversation). Then this other guy was dancing with me but he wasnt that fun so I left haha I feel bad cause I didnt say anything I just left hahaha.

So then Saturday night they had this National Coming Out Day festival but my friends bailed on me last minute. So I didnt end up going out. =[ but Sunday night I did!

Sunday night we celebrated my friends mom's birthday. She is REALLY awesome and is a total ally to the gay crowd so naturally we went to gay bar for her birthday. I made her a bunch of jello shots which were SOOO yummy. Then we went in and I started to drink. They did karaoke and I danced on the pole. But before that....

My friend and her mom went out to smoke something that wasn't a cigarette (im clean remember!) so I was left there. These two LATE 30's guys come over and corner me and start like getting all grabby and flirting with me. I'm like WOOOOO. calm your shit down. So I like get up and run to the bathroom (I didnt run but I walked fast. lol) So then this other guy in his late 40's was all like "yah... i met cher, im an author, this person read my book, im the shit.) ohh wow. Then is other guy was like "hey john! is this you?!" I was like umm how do you know my name? Well it turned out they found me on Grindr. OHH WOW. So that was another conversation that was horrible. Other then that though it was an overall fun night and I got drunk and had fun. =p

Last night I went out to the Laker game. It was sooo much fun. It was a pre-season game but stil it was good. Laker's kicked ass and I had pretty amazing seats. ROW A =p

Sorry this blog was all over the place. I just needed to update you guys and so much has happened. lol I'll try to start blogging every other day or so from the day I get back from my trip. So monday lol

I need a shirt that says. G.A.Y. Doesn't Spell WHORE. =p have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

wayner said...

Two jobs! I hope the phrase 'time management' means something to you. I'll be glad when you finally meet that guy who clicks with you. The part where you were cornered by the lounge lizards was so funny, but going to the bathroom might send the wrong signal lol. Lakers game too; you won't feel like working with all the fun you are having.
-I just bought a new Triumph Street Triple R and am having a ball with it (and trying to keep my license too lol). It goes, sounds and feels like a two-wheeled Ferrari. I have always been a motorcycle nut. bfn - Wayne :)(be careful where you wear the G.A.Y. t-shirt!)

best said...


Entertainment place
all thangs are very delightful
go ahead.hope you upload more.......


Most popular sex video 2015-----

»»-----------ASIAN GAY Sex (386)

»------------ ANIME GAY Sex (386)

» »-----------ARAB Sex (386)

» »-----------ASS MOUTH Sex (386)

»»------------BBW video Sex (386)

» »-----------BABE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------BISEXUAL Sex (386)

» »-----------BIZARE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------Hardcore Sex (386)
»»-----------ASIAN GAY Sex (386)

»------------ ANIME GAY Sex (386)

» »-----------ARAB Sex (386)

» »-----------ASS MOUTH Sex (386)

»»------------BBW video Sex (386)

» »-----------BABE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------BISEXUAL Sex (386)

» »-----------BIZARE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------Hardcore Sex (386)



TOP CLASS SEX VIDEO
HERE


» »------------ BLOWJOB VIDEO Sex (386)
update
» »------------ LESBIAN VIDEO Sex (386)

» »------------ MASTURBATION VIDEO Sex (386)

» »------------ GIRL FRIEND SEX VIDEO (386)

» »------------ MILF video Sex (386)

Post a Comment