Rekindling Friendships and Making New One's

on Friday, December 17, 2010
Graduating high school does a lot to you. You grow up a lot. I grew up even more working in the "real world" and earning "real money" and paying my "bills." Not saying that I'm mature and can handle every situation. I know that there are things that I depend on my parents to help me with still. I also know that I have matured more then I expected. All the people that used to "matter in high school" really don't matter now. All of this bullshit seem's to go away. The phrase "it gets better" is REAL. People who were once popular are know just being called fucking annoying. So when you get together with friend from high school that are now in college its funny to see how we have all changed. How people are relaxed and not super annoying. Or how immature and stupid they still are haha

That being said I have been hanging out with a ton of friends from high school that I haven't seen in a while. It is so much fun seeing that these people are so chill now. Some I am sure are fucking annoying still but I'm not hanging around them... and I dont want to find out if they are haha

I actually starting talking to one of my old best friends. Me and him where really close friends back in sophomore year of high school and then we went our separate ways because some shit went down. We hung out yesterday and the night before and I really noticed how much fun it was to have him around. Like he is so chill and I forgot how much I missed him as a friend. So I'm glad we are getting to hang out again. He is moving back to vegas so we will be hanging out together more often im sure. =p

Yesterday I went shopping with that friend, lesbian, her lesbian friend, and a new friend of mine. lol We all went to the new H&M that opened up here and then ate some food. I got these really sexy funny underwear. They look like jean short shorts but they are underwear. lol It's pretty funny. I also got a new shirt for tonight. We are going to the gay club thing. I'm really excited. =p

I'm in one of those really lazy tired moods lol I hope I get more awake and excited for tonight. If not its totally going to blow! lol

ALSO! I might be moving out soon. I'll let you all know about that in a future post.

3 comments:

wayner said...

Yeah, high school is a transition period and it does get better after cos you are more in control of your own life. The old best friend sounds interesting; I hate it when I lose best friends because of circumstances beyond my control. If you get a chance to connect with him again and you both are still on the same wavelength then why not. And nice you are having a good time with your friends; I'm actually glad Christmas is near cos winter is so fookin boring this time of year.
- I'm kind of wondering about the work/education thing; if you plan on continuing with secondary education (which you should!) then moving out of your parents' home might not be a good idea. A lot of unexpected expenses come up when you live on your own, and a lot of young people make the mistake of partying themselves right down the tubes lol. Also finding a roomie who will reliably share expenses and not be a pain in the neck is difficult. I know, sex and living at your parents are mutually exclusive, but your education comes first. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I agree with wayner, education takes the lead over getting your own place and being able to have lots of hot sex whenever u feel like it. I was able to leverage some work and shit that I did for the university where I attended, and use that credit towards the cost of living in frat quarters. Being on campus with buddies helped out (no transport costs, no living expenses really), since we shared a lot of food (mostly pizza and wings and shit) and texts were always available from other frat bros who had taken the same courses. Mind you, frat life is not for everyone, since it can be more party than you wanna deal with.

Anonymous said...

寂寞空虚裸聊网站 , 一夜情uc聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊交友群 , 真人聊天交友 , 免费交友约炮一夜情 , 免费陪聊视频网 , 寂寞激情直播间 , 寂寞女免费视频交友 , 视频演艺聊天室

Post a Comment