New friend.

on Wednesday, October 6, 2010
This is going to be a hard blog post for me to write. I have been blogging for more then a year now and I really havent left out many details in my life. This one is about someone else and I don't really know how it could effect my relationship with the person. So I'm going to be general and hope that it wont being any negative effects.

One night me and my friends were just joking around and they decided to look up gay people in this app. So we download it and make a profile so we can see who was on there. It turns out we thought there was this guy we knew from this restaurant we just went to so we "chat" with him and it turns out not to be him. So were like this is boring. So we go and change the filter from 18-19 to 18-24. Turns out there are way hotter guys that are older. So I start chatting with some of them. At first it was just a random bored thing but then I actually had a good conversation with this one guy who is 23. So we exchange cell numbers and he adds me on Facebook the next day.

He actually sends me a facebook chat and at first it felt to easy. I never actually sat back and let things just play out. With these younger guys it was always like a game. What I had to say and do to get them to say this or that. With him it was easy. We talked and he showed genuine interest. It ends with him asking me to text him sometime. So far so good.

Well we have been texting every other day. He texts me I text him. It's just easy. I dont have to worry about "omg. he hasnt talked to me in 2 days! I texted him first last time!!" We have been texting for about two weeks. He live's close by. So I decided to make a move and ask him to a cup of coffee. We ended up planning a "lousy planned" coffee date. Just in case he has to work or something comes up. So we will see how that goes. I'll update you. So far he has been fun to talk to and he seems really nice. I enjoy our conversations so we'll see where it goes from here.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you say you are mature for 18 and the stuff you do seems to point that way. You seem bored with the peeps your own age and they seem juvenile and immature. So maybe you need to hang with older gay guys - like in their 20's. After all, they've already lived some of the life you haven't yet, and might have some good stuff to share with you. Also, you could do a lot worse than hookup with a 23 yr old dude. Ya never know who Mr. Right might be, as opposed to Mr. Right Now.

Not sure if you/re a TOp or bottom, but who cares! With the right partner, you can always flip-flop and keep things spicy!

wayner said...

Why should this be a hard blog post for you? It sounds very nice and you get along with this guy conversationally so well. Do you have realistic expectations about how a guy should look for you? Yeah, see how it goes cos I think you need some gay guy friends as well as the girls. bfn - Wayne :)

ClosetedDave said...

Well, it sounds really exciting. Good luck with him, then. And keep us informed, please lol. Best wishes,

-Closeted Dave-

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Just mention to someone you're going and choose a public place - just in case he's a mad axe murderer.

But of course he's not - he's an ordinary, interested guy - just like you.

Hope you like each other face to face - not too much aftershave, now!

Post a Comment