Utah Trip.

on Friday, October 1, 2010
So this past weekend I really wanted to do something. I had a interview set up for Tuesday for H&M (this would be a follow up. aka second interview) and then another Seminar on Monday for a company I don't want to name but its a pretty fucking amazing company. So what to do? Well how about drive down to Utah and see some friends at their campus.

So I drove down there. I actually have 4 really good friends that are down there. I slept at my best friend Carrie's dorm but we were always with another 2 of my friends and other friends that they had. It was a lot of fun. It was a very big college experience for me.

So the first night, friday, I got there and we went out for dinner and then went and saw a movie. It was fun. I was getting to know her friends and it was really nice hanging out with my old friends which I hadn't seen in a while.

Then the next day we woke up late so instead of eating at the cafeteria we went out to IHOP. Then after that we headed to the Tattoo/Piercing shop because of of their friends wanted to see if they got any new piercings in. So we go and Carrie really wanted to get a Monroe but she was scared cause of her parents. So we left and went back to the dorms. Then we decided to go eat. So Carrie got convinced that she wants to get it. So we go back and Carrie gets it. It looks REALLY cute on her and she really likes it which is awesome. Later that night these guys decided that they want to have a rave on their room. So I drove them to Walmart and they got glow sticks, strobe lights, and a smoke machine. The smoke machine set off the smoke alarm and then after 40 mins we got to go back and we just had one with no smoke machine. Overall a really fun day.

Then sunday came alone. We went and got breakfast early. I woke them all up and they got mad but I didnt care cause I was leaving early and I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could. After that we went back to the dorm and hung out and then me and Carrie went to Starbucks and got gas and snakes for my drive home. I went back to the dorms, got my stuff, said bye to everyone, and left. It was a ton of fun. I'm really glad I went down there! =p

Tomorrow I'll post about those job interviews. I got some amazing news. =p

3 comments:

ClosetedDave said...

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS! So you went to Starbucks and IHOP and, at the same time, you were hanging out with your friends and having a lot of fun! We don't have Starbucks OR IHOP in Venezuela. Sad, huh?

But it does sound like you had a lot of fun. That's awesome (:

-Closeted Dave-

wayner said...

Glad you had fun! Too many young people are staring at screens or the walls instead of getting out and circulating. We have a Starbucks here but I'm still partial to good ole Tim Hortons (the working man's coffee shop!) I hope your friends don't go nuts with the tattoos (a few tasteful and discrete ones are ok) cos they may change their minds when they get older. And the smoke machine set off the smoke alarm; DUH! lol. bfn - Wayne :)(good luck with the job hunt!)

best said...


Entertainment place
all thangs are very delightful
go ahead.hope you upload more.......


Most popular sex video 2015-----

»»-----------ASIAN GAY Sex (386)

»------------ ANIME GAY Sex (386)

» »-----------ARAB Sex (386)

» »-----------ASS MOUTH Sex (386)

»»------------BBW video Sex (386)

» »-----------BABE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------BISEXUAL Sex (386)

» »-----------BIZARE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------Hardcore Sex (386)
»»-----------ASIAN GAY Sex (386)

»------------ ANIME GAY Sex (386)

» »-----------ARAB Sex (386)

» »-----------ASS MOUTH Sex (386)

»»------------BBW video Sex (386)

» »-----------BABE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------BISEXUAL Sex (386)

» »-----------BIZARE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------Hardcore Sex (386)



TOP CLASS SEX VIDEO
HERE


» »------------ BLOWJOB VIDEO Sex (386)
update
» »------------ LESBIAN VIDEO Sex (386)

» »------------ MASTURBATION VIDEO Sex (386)

» »------------ GIRL FRIEND SEX VIDEO (386)

» »------------ MILF video Sex (386)

Post a Comment