I MISSED my 1 year anniversary! =[

on Tuesday, September 21, 2010
It was yesterday! OMG! How could I do such a thing? IT WAS MY 1 YEAR ON MY BLOG! =[ Im so sorry guys. Im actually planning something but im waiting to get hired and then start doing it because I dont want them finding anything they can use in my background checks. It has felt like months but its only been like a week since my interview and I'm waiting to get a call and a second interview after they are done running background checks.

So other then that whats up? Well. I got my final paycheck for the catalogue/website. Im doing another site soon for my dads business so he will pay for my college lol Danika (one of the girls from the LA trip) came back to vegas for a baby shower. She is in a different place for college. So did carrie and I got to see both of them for a couple hours and they had so many fun stories to tell me. I really wish I could go to Israel and start college already. I'm craving learning. I want information.

So lets talk about DOMA and Dont Ask, Dont Tell. BULLSHIT. did you guys what happened today. Fucking republican senators. I'm so not happy about this. A Senator that doesnt fight for equality isnt fighting for America! Lets get that out there.

Vegas is FINALLY getting 18+ gay nights and well im going to go even if I have to go alone lol

I'm trying to get back into my old weight which was 150. I'm currently at 169. This summer was not good for me. Im a fatty (in my head its worse then it really is). I'm on week 3 of couch to 5k and its HARD but in a good way. I'm not loosing weight as fast as I would like. I'm kind of stuck at 169 and now im forcing myself to diet harder. I'm not about to stay at this weight. It's not happening.

Yom Kipper was this past weekend and it was HELL. I don't really believe in this religion (Judaism) but was forced to participate because of my parents. I would sit here and tell you all about it but seriously, its not worth it.

I filmed a music video the other day and it went really well. I'm almost done editing it. Its pretty cute. I directed and filmed it rather then being in it. I really wanted to have full creative control of the whole video.

I literally have no plans to do anything this week and im super bored. I'm trying to get my friend to come with me to go visit Carrie at college but she has work on Sat and she is trying to find someone to cover her shift.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wot? er, right so, let's see . . .
CONGRATULATIONS on blogging for a year! Awesome.
FINGERS CROSSED about the job. Should be fine.
DOMA Right with you on that one.
18+ for the Gay Age of Consent is OK if that's what it is for everyone else.
FORGET religion - K Marx said it was 'the opiate of the masses' or you could read 'The God Delusion' and then argue if you disagree - but isn't the food interesting?
DIRECTING has generally got to be better than performing - for you, anyway
START a Page 3 on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Did you abstain from masturbation too during YK or just food and drink? I know a dude who is an observant Catholic, and he actually puts his dick in a chastity device that prevents J/0 during Lent.

wayner said...

@ anonymous; LOL. And John, happy one year anniversary! I hope you land that job cos you sound perfect for it. One problem in this digital age is potential employers finding embarassing pics or info on social networking sites; when partying always remember there are cameras and cells around. Yeah, Republicans are definitely our enemies; always vote for the most gay-friendly party. Good for you; being considerate of your parents and doing the religious thing. There are good elements in religion so don't be too quick to dismiss it. To lose weight, try to avoid foods high in fat, flour, and sugar. Foods higher in fibre are healthier, better for your digestive tract, and make you feel fuller. Snacks in between meals go straight to your waist; if you wait 20 minutes the brief hunger goes away. And a music video; wow do you have talent. bfn - Wayne :)

John Doe said...

@anonymous no! not at all haha i feel bad for that guy...

@Micky page 3? whats that?

@wayner haha thanks for the advice!

best said...


Entertainment place
all thangs are very delightful
go ahead.hope you upload more.......


Most popular sex video 2015-----

»»-----------ASIAN GAY Sex (386)

»------------ ANIME GAY Sex (386)

» »-----------ARAB Sex (386)

» »-----------ASS MOUTH Sex (386)

»»------------BBW video Sex (386)

» »-----------BABE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------BISEXUAL Sex (386)

» »-----------BIZARE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------Hardcore Sex (386)
»»-----------ASIAN GAY Sex (386)

»------------ ANIME GAY Sex (386)

» »-----------ARAB Sex (386)

» »-----------ASS MOUTH Sex (386)

»»------------BBW video Sex (386)

» »-----------BABE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------BISEXUAL Sex (386)

» »-----------BIZARE VIDEO Sex (386)

» »-----------Hardcore Sex (386)



TOP CLASS SEX VIDEO
HERE


» »------------ BLOWJOB VIDEO Sex (386)
update
» »------------ LESBIAN VIDEO Sex (386)

» »------------ MASTURBATION VIDEO Sex (386)

» »------------ GIRL FRIEND SEX VIDEO (386)

» »------------ MILF video Sex (386)

Post a Comment