Fast Paced Life.

on Tuesday, August 17, 2010
So much is going on. I really need some time to let it all pass by before I can sit here and explain it all. My life is kinda crazy right now. I'm making all these last min college decisions that, I will admit, are a bit last minute. I'm working towards getting into a college and we will see where and how that goes. I'll fill you in with details as I get them =p

My friends are my friends. I have been spending time with one of my dear old friends. Not the girls from the trip. I feel as if its a shame that she is going away for college but thats how life is I guess. Again I'll talk more about that soon.

I might be having a sleepover tomorrow night with a couple friends. Idk what is going on right now. I literally am rushing to finish a million things but that just makes me even more motivated to prove to everyone that I can do this. This is MY time to show everyone what im capable of doing.

Ok. My laptop isn't charged so im going to go know. bye.

3 comments:

wayner said...

I think you were talking at one time about upgrading for a year before going to college. Is there a college in Las Vegas or will you be going away? Anyhow if you go to college expect to work a lot harder (than you did in high school) on your own if you want to succeed, and this may mean sacrificing a lot of your social life. (fuck, am I sounding like your parents lol?)
-It sure sucks when you make good friends and circumstances in life pull you apart; it is one of the curses of modern life. Electronic media is just not the same as face-to-face.
-Is that a sleepover with a guy lol? bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy.

Look after the important things and the most important people - the rest will cope.

Anonymous said...

very intresting and i hope you do fill us all in and charge your lappy lol gosh darn it (who says that anymore) Love<~Peter~>

Post a Comment