Home Sweet Home!

on Thursday, September 24, 2009
I've been out of the house all day. CRAZY. From school to going to get a haircut (on the other side of town) then back to school for a theater thing (i run the sound for my school's theater department) and now I'm finally home!

So yah... school was boring today. The cute guy in my government class (the one i sit to the right of) laughed at one of my jokes today. He has an amazing smile. Just so you know ;) Let me try to describe him: He dresses kinda skater but not really brand name stuff. Just plain T's. He wears his jeans low (im guessing he does this so I can check out his ass when i gets up). Dark hair. He is white but he isnt like full on shade of white. Nice tan color. Anyway...

After school I ran home and then left to go get a haircut. I also got my eyebrows done. They look amazing. Then I went to run a show. Like I said above I run sound. There was this guy that is famous on youtube that plays the piano that had a show and I did all that fun stuff. His name is John Shmit. (idk if thats how you spell it). We got free pizza which was cool haha.

I'm so tired so I'm gonna head to sleep. I have a long day tomorrow and lots to write about!! I still havent done any of my hw. Whatever. I'll do it during school haha.

Bye Guys!! <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens when 'you get your eyebrows' done AND what sort of haircut did you get?

I know - but it's nice to be able to get some sort of picture in my mind - and to find out what you like, of course!

John Doe said...

I get them fixed. Make them look better.
I'll post a pic soon. Promise!

Post a Comment