Wow... The Power Of Google!

on Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Haha well I'm new at this whole blogger thing. So I didnt know how to get myself out there. I sent an e-mail but other then that I thought I would just wing it. So I have 3 followers and something weird is up with that cause i cant see them and i cant follow other peoples blog whatever to the blog...

Well first lets get this out of the way. Im open to friends. It was hard to come out. First I told a few people I could trust. At first it was this big secret. I would check out guys and i would beat myself up for it. This was all around sophomore year. Anyway it all happened so fast. One person turned into 7 and then it got to the point where it was to much to handle.

Also I had a few friends that couldnt keep there mouths shut. I'll never forgive them for that. It hurts till this day. Its been 2 years and I still look at them and think: "What assholes. How the hell can you look at me with a straight face and lie about what you did." YES! THEY STILL WONT ADMIT IT. but whatever lets move on. I have...

Today at school I saw him. The cutest guy at our school. He is ADORABLE. You have no idea. I saw him more then once to. I thought about bumping into him but he was with a friend (which was a girl. so maybe he is straight?) idk.

Sry this is a long post. Should I make them longer? Cause I have lots to say but i dont want you guys to be bored half way through lol. Let me know =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. yes, continue to Follow people and ask to exchange links to increase the number of people who know about your blog and might visit.
2. sometimes giggle Followers disappear for a while and play hard to get. But this can happen more widely so follow this link, read and act on (2) and (3) - you won't regret it.

http://smuttystuff2blog.nibblebit.com/2009/09/21/about-how-to-see-pictures-of-beautiful-boys-on-these-blogs/

3. Did these guys out you to people who didn't know? I'm a bit confused.

4. Absolutely magic if there's a beautiful boy you fancy at school. Just have to see if he responds to a friendly approach when you can find an excuse!

You could see if you can find a picture on the net and then post it on your blog, which might give us an idea of how beautiful this boy is - perhaps.

Suf n Steve said...

i hates cute lad, they snob and pride and at the same time stupid!

one way to seduce these cuty is by proving you are smart, sensible and full with charisma. and it works tremendously.

i used these method whenever possible...

John Doe said...

Micky: They outed me to other friends that i knew but wasnt ready to tell. Mostly guy friends. I told all the girls before they guys because i didnt know how they guys would react. I'll find a pic of what he looks like and thanks for all the amazing help!

suf and steve: idk about him. but if/when i do ill let you know haha

Post a Comment