I'm Back Love's!

on Monday, September 21, 2009
I can't find a boyfriend. I want one sooo bad. Don't get me wrong. I've been with a guy before. I'm not a virgin at all! I just want an actual relationship with a cute guy that likes me for me and those guys are really really hard to find. Especially at my high school.

So let me break down how my day goes. I wake up the morning and go to school. I dont have a first period because I'm a senior. Nothing exciting really. No cute guys in any of my classes. There is one in my government class and there is another that i walk past every day after government class though. The second one gives me a gay vibe but like I said... I just walk by him lol.

Homecoming is coming up and I really really want to actually take a guy this year. Every year I had to go with one of the girl's. Again... It's hard finding gay boys (that dont dress like woman) at our school.

I could write more but thats it for now!

Love always and forever!!
John Doe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John!

I don't think I've ever met anyone who lives in Las Vegas! Gosh, that must give you an interesting environment!

Thanks for your mail - well, here I am, reading your blog. So far so good! I'm also Following you now, so I'll know each time you post.

Nice start to your blog - I can't wait to find out more about you!

Suf n Steve said...

Dear john,

having BF! is this what u really want right now? or u desperately need a companion?

u may answer ur self!!

long ago i visited this Gay community in LV
place is nice ( u need proper id dude!)

location 953 E Sahara Ave # B31

sometime, its not about companionship but having good friends and be able to contribute to community.

i personally think that Gay in America is blessed in all way and we unite in any way.

u go boy

John Doe said...

Vegas is great for living. For growing up... not so much.

As for friendship well just wait for my next blog post is all about that. I have it. I love myself for who I am. Im open as a book (to friends not family). Just now I want something serious. I feel ready. =p

Anonymous said...

welcome! I can't even imagine growing up in a city filled with so much widely available debauchery - I visit there a few times a year and after about 2 or 3 days I've had enough and can't wait to go home.

John Doe said...

haha tell me about it. i hate it here. and sadly unless i can come up with a way to pay myself out of here im stuck here for college for the next 2 to 4 years.

Post a Comment