What A Boring Day.

on Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I stayed home most of the day. I decided not to go to school because I didnt finish any of my homework or projects. So I just went to my last 2 classes. One is government and the other is an elective. So it was a very easy and boring.

My friend blew me off. She was going to come over after school. She told me that she had to go clean because her parents made her. Which is fine. Then I found out she is going to another friends house. Which kinda made me mad but whatever... I'm not gonna flip shit just cause of that.

I'm really exhausted. My body still has not caught up with me after that fast. Either I'm really really hungry or not hungry at all. It's weird.

DID YOU SEE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES??? omg omg omg. im so excited for this season. im sorry but its sooo much better then glee. Glee doesnt have anything on DH. I love it. That new boy is not cute at all though. Depressing...

So whats going on with Jake??? Idk. I havent talked to him since sunday. I'm waiting for him to make the move. My friend said he is the kind that gets really shy around boys. I dont see that but whatever... Im still going to make him work for it. Is it that hard to send me a text?? Lets see how long I can go waiting.

If anyone wants to trade links I'm up for it! e-mail me: prd2bajew27@yahoo.com

4 comments:

cvn70 said...

John

give jake some time people get busy. Friends are like that sometimes so let it blow over
and i never watch desperate house wives

take care and be safe

bob

John Doe said...

haha thanks for the cmnt. i am. im giving him as much time as i can give. im guessing that about a week. haha

cvn70 said...

John

Hey i just sent you an email

bob

John Doe said...

i just replied =p

Post a Comment