Positivity.

on Friday, March 26, 2010
I don't blog for views. I dont blog for money (i dont make any at all from this). I don't blog to be famous on the internet. I blog for me. I blog for the people that are gay and need some positivity in their life. I blog for you.

This whole experience with my uncle has taught me a lot about life. How short and meaningful it truly is. How every extra day is a miracle and you need to cherish it all. How if i can make a min of someone's life better by blogging once a week then this blog is worth everything. I want to make a difference. I want people to know that they can be gay. They can be who they are. They can be happy.

There isn't much to say about my uncle. He is still in the same place he was. Everyday is a fight against fate. I want to thank you all for your prayers. It means more to me then you will ever know.

I'm in a very weird state right now. I dont really know how to interpret it. There is so much to tell you about what has been going on with my life. Friends. Drama. Family. Just that at this point. Its not as important to me as life.

I will talk to you all soon. Please keep praying for my uncle!! Thank you so much for the love and support. I truly love you all and appreciate it soooo much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, your aim is high and true - you said "I blog for me. I blog for the people that are gay and need some positivity in their life. I blog for you. "

Good reason to do anything in this life.

wayner said...

Gay people need to be positive and support each other; we know the truth. Sometimes I think relativity is everything in life. I remember being in the hospital, many years ago, for 3 days, and looking out the window at the sun shining on the sidewalk and wishing I could just go for a simple walk down that street; I have loved the outdoors ever since! It also brings to mind that good health is your most important possession; material things are worthless without it. No exercise, stress, over-eating, bad quality food, cigarettes, booze and drugs are all enemies of your health. Being pro-active with your doctor also helps. My prayers are with your uncle and thank you for your positive outlook. bfn - Wayne

Anonymous said...

thanks, kid!! I know what you mean about the insignificance of everything else, compared to the most precious thing that we sometimes take for granted....Your uncle is blessed to have you in his life, and he obviously has made a huge impact on yours, like a good uncle should... Too many people take those kinds of things for granted, too, in my opinion...

I'll continue to pray for your uncle AND you; I hope that it brings some comfort and lifts your spirits... The best way foward is with love and hope, and a positive approach, like you describe it!! luv, tman<3

Steve said...

Blog for you. Excellent choice. Life is full of choices we can control, but what we feel is not always so controlable. Intelectually we all know that death and sickness is a part of life, but emotionally we lie to ourselves.

Not that you asked for it, but my advise is to keep on talking, writing or otherwise communicate, that is the only way I have found to comes to term with everything that has happened in my life and remain sane.

Anonymous said...

I like how you said you blog for you! That's cool.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to see how you're doing, kid... I hope you're OK...luv<3 tman hugs2

Post a Comment