rental cars. friends. school. film.

on Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Lets make this brief: my car's in the shop and i got a rental which i drove in with my friend to go to in n out after school and then i got home and worked on the short film. ok. thats it. see you later!!

no! im just kidding lol here is the real blog:

So the last two days have been crazy. I had to drop my car off at the body shop to fix it up (i didnt crash it dont worry lol). I got a rental car which is pretty cool. Its a dodge charger, white on black haha. Then I got home and I had to go work the tech for a band show at school.

Then today we got the posters and flyers I designed for our musical. They turned out amazing. =p I went and got a milkshake from In N' Out. It was sooo good. It was so worth the 10 min drive lol There was this crazy women that was like "ima go smoke me a cig-er-et." it was fucking hilarious. Good times with friends =p Love it.

After that I went and got my eyebrows waxed and got a haircut. So I look fresh to death. Perfect timing cause state is this weekend. My film competes thursday night and then friday and saturday are workshops and other people competitions. The awards ceremony is saturday night. So I'll let you know how it goes. Only the best of the best get to go to the next level which is NATIONALS!!!! I dont even know if I got a chance... Agh. im starting to get nervous just talking about it!!

Also I havn't gotten to any of the emails. I feel horrible about it. Also there hasn't been a survey sunday in a while but dont worry cause I have a surprise for you guys that you will hopefully enjoy ;) alright. well i have to go now. peace out!

7 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

Good luck! And p.s. I am so jealous you have In & Out burgers up there. We don't have them in my part of the country, but I went to one when I visited LA a few years ago. Delicious :-)

Steve

Sam said...

Don't be nervous! Everything will be just fine! :) and you will rOcK!!!**

Wait, it seems like you do your eyebrows very often... you should learn how to pluck them yourself; and then you'll save money!
I can teach you :) (well, it's no big deal!!)

Hugs to you!
Sam

Anonymous said...

John, best of luck in the competition, dude. Save the nerves for worrying about what you would say in a thank you speech as you get an award. Go easy on the eyebrows, you want some brow hair left for your eventual husband to kiss

John Doe said...

i only do my eyebrows when i need too lol thats like once a month. haha
alright. well i just woke up and now i need to get ready for school. peace out.

wayner said...

Glad you're having a good time; at my age, I usually thin the eyebrows once every week or so, but they are shaped just right. Watch those burgers or you will have a coronary before you are thirty!lol Love nice surprises. bfn - Wayne (and yeah, that's my real picture taken a few weeks ago! I'm not ashamed.)

Jason Carwin said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.


btw, I didn't know you lived on the West Coast. In fact, I don't know what state you live in, but I've narrowed it down to about 3.

P.S. In N' Out shakes are the best.

Anonymous said...

@Jason, John lives somewhere near Las Vegas (lost wages?!) He mentioned that a couple of times in various threads.

So we should all go down there, hang out around the styling salons that do guys, and watch for a cute dude getting his eyebrows done...and say hi....LOL

Just kidding, John.(big snarky grin )

Post a Comment