Random Act's Of Kindness Week.

on Wednesday, February 17, 2010
This month has a very special week in it. No, im not talking about my birthday! Im talking about RAK (Random Act's Of Kindness). If you didnt know about it well its all good. It started on the 15th and it goes till the 21st of February. I have been doing little ones for the past couple days but tomorrow im going to go to random people during school and give them a compliment, draw pictures for my teachers, and write letters to people that inspire me in life. I'm going to document most, if not all, of it and post it online on my personal youtube. I hate being like "no! you can't see it!" but its protecting my identity so sorry guys you really dont get to see it. =[

I have realized that I have not been posting as often (daily) as i once was. So I'm going to try my hardest to do that from now on. It's just that life has been keeping me so fucking busy! This youtube thing is so much fun and im dedicating a lot of the time I once put on blogger on there. Then on top of that I have been working on websites for cash. Also on top of that there is the whole school thing I'm still in lol

My birthday is officially 10 days away! I'm excited for it but not as much as I thought I would be. I'll be 18. Legal. Of age. I can do more things. Buy more things. Fuck more things. Watch more things. Win more things. Loose more things. It's crazy. I'm not a kid anymore. I think that finally hit me. I'm not a kid. Now having sex with a minor is wrong. Now I can buy a pipe on my own (without a fake ID). Not that I need one lol. Just saying. It's a big deal to me. lol

My parents are going out of town tomorrow morning and coming back friday afternoon. I would totally have a party but my little brother is staying home and so is the live in. She is the person that takes care of us and the house. Kind of like a nanny but more for cleaning and she is like a sister to us. She lives with us and has her own room. She eats dinner with us and watched movies with us. She is just an extension to our family. Except she cleans the house and gets paid for it. lol

My mom is back to her bitchy self. I swear she is bipolar. I'm not being mean. I really think she is. It would explain so much. One min she is nice and loving and the next a total bitch. I can't stand it. She has way to many problems in life.

Alright well I'll talk to you guys TOMORROW (promise! lol). bye =p

1 comment:

wayner said...

So your mother has her bitchy spells; its called being a woman and caused by the time of the month and all the bullshit most women put up with. Give her some slack. I think a good RAK is giving some support to all those homosexuals forced into the closet with the accompaning lonliness. Mostly young people who do not yet have the financial means for independence and freedom. So they must spend their teen years with no real social life and friends, and that sucks. Don't go too nuts on your birthday or else your blog will really be something to read! :)

Post a Comment