Friday Night...

on Friday, November 20, 2009
Fuck is it me or do your friends just piss you off at times? All my friends are like at 99.9% stress level and they really need to find a better way to let it out cause im not going to sit threw it. Fuck.

I decided that this weekend is a me weekend. Im going to call my salon and get a facial. I really doubt that my person will have a spot for me but if she does it will be a gift from god... My cell phone is turned off and I will not twitter, facebook, or myspace at all. Dont worry guys, I'm still coming on here to blog! I would die without you guys ;) haha I really love reading your guy's comments!! They make my day! Plus... you all are fucking amazing!! Sorry. My language is a little out of hand today...

I ran into my old friend today. She is also one of my old dealers... Now isnt that just ironic isnt it? One day im like "i want so smoke so bad!" then next day BOOM(!) The supplier is there. Dont worry I didnt make a stupid mistake. Still sober! She invited me over to her new apartment. Which is kinda scary because if I end out hanging out with her I will most likely end up smoking. Just because im wanting it so bad. So im going to stay away from that for now...

New Moon??? Really?? Am I the only one that doesnt give 2 shits about new moon? All, well most, of my friends are like "NEW MOON! OMG!" Fuck... I dont give a crap.

Last but not least: This guy was totally checking me out! Haha Not that guys havent checked me out before. Its just that this kid was "straight" but was being totally obvious about it. Plus it was at school and there are not that many gay guys at my school so when you spot one its like finding a four leaf clover, you get excited lol. He was ok looking. Not ugly but he reminded me of one of my old best friends and that was a HUGE turnoff. So I didnt make a move on him. NEXT lol.


5 comments:

Octavius said...

Don't worry chap, everyone will piss you off every now and then. That is just part of life.

I won't say "Stay away from the drugs" because I think you are old enough and smart enough to know what you should do there.

We are always here for you, have a fun weekend.

Octavius.

Lightning Baltimore said...

Fucking Hell! Must you fucking cuss so fucking much? Yes, you are fucking out of hand. It's fucking pathetic. Fuck.

:-P

Your instinct to stay away from your dealer friend is a good one. Stick to it!

David said...

Being an ex-sailor, "strong" language definitely doesn't bother me....;-)

As has been said, your instinct to stay away from your supplier is a very good one...it's so easy to fall back into bad habits (I know...I've fallen back into every one!)

David

mikey said...

dude u made it through the weekend weed free, sweet job ... i did too. u got school this week? we are off after mon ... i cant wait.

mikey

The Douchess said...

fantastic entry!
About the new moonthing- the only reason im soo excited about new moon is that Taylor LAutner is there thats it. I dnt really give 2 shits about Edward or that bitch Bella. :)
And yea totally checking u out? wow, maybe u got urself a catch!
Even if he is a mojar turnoff- who cares- he could be the only guy whois actually interested in u1 :)

enuf said. feel free to check out my blog, k?

fame xx.

Post a Comment