How's Everyone Been??

on Monday, November 2, 2009
So I think i'm going to start being more personal on this blog. Maybe post a few pic's and such! Maybe even video post's?? Would anyone be interested in that?

Well today I went movie hopping with my friends. We went and saw paranormal activity first. HOLY SHIT! That movie was so freaky. I'm not going to talk about it cause then I wont be able to sleep. Then we saw the invention of lying and it totally sucked. Then we saw law abiding citizen and that was really good.

Tomorrow I have school =[ School after a 4 day weekend ALWAYS sucks! Then after school I have talent show rehearsal's and a haircut appointment. So I have a long day!


4 comments:

Octavius said...

There are a lot of crazy's out there mate, so be careful what you post.

I applaud your courage, just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons.

Octavius.

Helga Vonlunch-Box said...

I am SOOOO with Octavius...
DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT
put yourself into any sort of
danger...People out there
can be crazy...And if one
wrong person finds your blog
and sees your picture you
could have some troubles...

Be careful and have fun with
the talent show rehearsal!

HUGS!!!

Laurie

David said...

Yup, I'm with Octavius and Laurie...as much as I enjoy finding pictures/videos of cute lads, be very careful about what sort of pictures of yourself you post. Some of us out here are safe and relatively harmless...others bite. ;-)

torchy! said...

and i agree too. take care

torchy!

(i finally linked you. sorry about the delay)

Post a Comment