Quick Post! About To Go Out!!

on Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I'm over Jake guys. I have BEEN over him for a week or so. He is NOT worth my time or energy. He is, after all, just a guy. Now I have a lot to tell you guys but not enough time. You see tomorrow is a national holiday and the school have us the day off so that I can go party... i mean celebrate it tonight as hard as I possibly can. I would tell you where im going but ill tell you tomorrow. Just being safe here... sry.

Some bitch key'd my car. I have a feeling I know who it is but if it is that person I still dont know who it is because they where anonymous. This person was harassing me last night on the "honesty box" so I have no idea who they are. It was fine and all until this morning I woke up and my car was keyed (aka taking a key and scratching my car!!). This person has NO life and HAS to take it out on me?? Why??

As for the dating thing, thank you. I never thought of it like that. Yes there are a lot of cute gay couples but there are MANY more gay guys that dont date. I just happen to be one of them.

Well I have to go now. I love you all =p Look for that Q&A Post soon!! Keep asking questions if you havent already!!

2 comments:

Matt. said...

ouch that sucks id go out and kill someone if my car got keyed... MEH
X

Anonymous said...

Bad luck with the scratches - there are ways now of largely getting rid of them. I used to have it happen to a narrowboat which also has a finely painted steel side. We found stuff to treat the scratches. Have a look at your local automotive shop - might cost and take a while, those are the snags.

Post a Comment