Update On Life...

on Sunday, November 8, 2009
Sorry if I haven't been getting back to your e-mail's. I just went threw all of them and replied!! I have to much work to do and I put it all off for today.

I forgot to write about this yesterday because of all the drama or whatever but I went to volunteer at the art festival. I had to work the kids art's and craft's booth and it was a pain. Some kid's are such brat's. It was for a good cause so that's all good. =p Plus there was a really cute guy that was working at one of the table's but it wasnt mine so we didnt get to talk.

So i woke up and went downstairs today and saw my mother. She didn't say a word to me. So I went and talked to my dad. It was just weird.

I've been reading all of your comments and its getting me threw the day so thank you!! I really really appreciate it.

I'm thinking of doing a Q&A post. So if I do would you guy's ask me like a million question's because I'm afraid only like 2 people would ask question's and it would end up as a failed attempt.

4 comments:

Helga Vonlunch-Box said...

It was good to hear from you :)

I'm sorry to read about your mom
not talking to you...I couldn't
go 1 day without talking to my son...
In fact, He was at a party last night
and I called him when I was going to
bed just to hear him say GOODNIGHT MOM
to me...

I would ask a question or two...Nothing
personal or anything like that...

HUGS!!!

Laurie

afk4life said...

Hey :) Idk what to say is you know yourself somewhat and anyone not along for the ride well...er...screw them. You seen like a rly decent person, don't let this screw you up okay? If u want email me anytime maybe I can point you in right directions cos I've been there and done that before. I'll always be honest with you, no agendas just it seems you could use some backup.
-doug

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you could do worse than talk with doug - he's got his head screwed on and knows the score.

Er, questions? Yeah sure. I'll try to put together - guess what? a bloody email!

Don't you dare bin it!

Matt. said...

Haha moody mum, how unusual :P
x

Post a Comment