Being Sick Sucks & SAT Scores!

on Tuesday, December 22, 2009
So the SAT scores are up. Im kind of disappointed in myself. Its not the official score its just the three different scores and then i added it up myself so im guessing that is my score. It said to check back on the 29th to find out the real score so we will see if it changes any. If you care I got a 1440 if that is my actual score. I didnt study or anything so I didnt expect anything amazing.

Im also pretty sick right now =[ I think my little brother got me sick. I was going to film another scene today but I had to cancel because im so sick. This is putting me so behind schedule! I need to go buy a boom mic also. Which reminds me that I still need to go get shoes for my cousins bar mitzvah on Saturday. Why did I get sick?? This is shitty timing!

Well im going to go get some rest...

5 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

Well that sucks that you're sick. So 1440 was all three? I.e. out of 2400? When I took the SAT in 2001 there were only two sections, so the max was 1600. I heard they added a writing or reading section or something....?

Steve

Octavius said...

Hope you feel better soon chap.

Being sick is never fun.

Octavius.

John Doe said...

Planetx_123 yah there are reading writing and math sections. so the total is 2400 which means i did pretty bad lol

Octavius thanks you =p

Joseph said...

I'v heard of them before but what are the SATs?

John Doe said...

Joseph the SAT's are a test that we americans take that colleges require and look at. Your score is one of the factors colleges use for acceptance.

Post a Comment