SAT's Tomorrow! AGH!!

on Friday, December 4, 2009
Yup, I have my SAT's tomorrow morning. Which probably means I should be asleep but you know me! I never do what I should be doing haha. I got everything prepared. I'm more nervous about the test then I am about actually taking it. I'm afraid my calculator will die or my pencils will all brake or I will have brought the wrong admissions ticket. Something stupid like that! So yah... Im just ready to get it over with.

Well, today I had people read the first version of my screenplay. I got some great reactions. It was a really really rough draft. The formating was horribly wrong and I had a bunch of spelling mistakes that where just because I wrote of it in the middle of the night. The good part is that I got someone to go threw and edit it. So I fixed all the stupid errors I made and now I just need to finish the formating. I did most of it. It took a couple hours. I guess I'm just a perfectionist when I want to be lol.

Also, I was looking at my Friends & More section and its pretty sad! So im going to start to email people and trade links! Also if you want to trade links with me I would LOVE that!! Just send me an e-mail at: sinceyoufoundout@gmail.com (p.s you can email me if you want to talk as well!)

So thats it for today. I had a lot of things to write about but they seemed pretty boring so i left them out. Im going to go get some rest and I'll talk to you all tomorrow! =p BYE!!!!!

P.S. Im going to respond to every comment from now on! So if you want you should subscribe to the comments when you post one or check back in 24hrs so you can read my reply's! =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose we should always comment back on our blogs - I try to but at least I do read comments people leave me.

One blogger sends me an email each time I leave him a comment (usually telling me how inappropriate my comment was!) but maybe that's going a bit far.

SATS? We have those at certain stages in school in the UK. It is similar?

The Douchess said...

well good luck to you in ur SATs ..
those exams are hard.

John Doe said...

Micky, well we have proficiencies which seem more like what you are referring to. Those you need to pass to graduate HS. The SAT's are more for college. Its not required if you dont want to take it but like 90% of colleges ask for a certain score to get accepted.

F@M3 xx Yah... they are lol I think I did pretty well though. We will see =p Thanks for the good luck! Much appreciated!! =p

Post a Comment