Kids Are So Fucking Annoying!!

on Monday, December 21, 2009
Sorry for the language but they get on my last nerve! My little cousins came into town and they are so annoying. They are 6 & 10 (both boys). The 6 year old is a total pain in the ass. He runs around and gets his older brother in trouble and needs all the attention he can get. He never listens to anything anyone tell him. Well this is a rant so im going to stop myself lol

Anyways guys, I think I found a really cute gay guy that goes to my school. I have known him for the past couple years but we never really talked. He was just in my classes. Anyway he is a junior and I think he just came out. Im not sure yet but I will have to find out. You see he came into our class to deliver a note and a girl goes: "did he come out yet?" and then another girl was like "yah i think he is gay" and then another girl was like "who the kid that just walked in" and then the frist girl said: "yah i think he just came out of the closet" Ill update you guys with more information latter... =p

See the thing is Im going to see Jake at regionals (the guy that played with my heart) in feb and he is on the state board and he is still with his boyfriend. So I want to go there and be like "yah, this is my really hot boyfriend that is not you and im extremely happy!" Well you guys know what I mean! That is the plan! So I need to find a really hot guy =p

We are filming another scene tomorrow and im really excited for it. It is a very intense scene and I hope the girl that is playing the lead can pull it off. I know she can so im not to worried!

Ill leave you with a picture I found of a hot guy on Smutty Stuff:

9 comments:

Joseph said...

Yea kids are a total pain.

miles said...

i have put a link to your blog on mine http://allboysland.nibblebit.com

The Douchess said...

hot tropic! :)

Matt. said...

lol youre pretty evil haha

John Doe said...

Joseph glad you agree =p

miles awe! thanks ill add a link to yours as well!

F@M3 xx thank you thank you =p

Matt. well... what can i say! haha

Anonymous said...

Who is that guy is the pic? He is hot. Anyone know is name?

Anonymous said...

find me on facebook loser!

Anonymous said...

His name is jorden sublin, goes to my school too :P

Anonymous said...

I can't find him. Well, If you knows who he is (or send his profile on facebook or twitter, maybe), send me a tweet. My profile is named @Massouusa.

Post a Comment