I have come to realize that this blog is basically a trap. For example: anyone that knows me will know this is my blog. If I talk about going to a bar mitzvah and I live in vegas and then my cousin reads this she will know its me. How many people do the same things as I do? So from now on I'm not hiding my identity. Well... yes I am. lol I'm just not going to pretend that this is not my blog. If someone finds it then I'll be fine with informing them that it is indeed mine.
So off to my New Years Resolutions:
1. Go to the gym at least once a week for an hour and a half.
2. Make new best friends to make new memories!
3. Find love.
4. Graduate High School!
5. Get all A's second semester (i didnt this one :/ stupid english class!)
6. Build 3 AMAZING websites. Work on 4 AMAZING Graphic projects.
7. Take a road trip to San Francisco and attend the Gay Pride parade.
8. Make tons of youtube videos and gain 1,000 subscribers. (aka get a new hobby lol)
9. Get a job where I can grow and move up the ladder.
10. Make a difference in someone's life threw this blog by showing them that being gay and happy is possible.
P.s. the heating upstairs in broken =[ it is currently 65 degrees in my room! IM FREEZING!!