PARTY & A SECRET!!

on Sunday, December 27, 2009
So yesterday I didnt post because I had like 6 shots of patron and wasn't very able at the time. I had such a great time at the party yesterday. I looked HOT also. I had a light purple shirt with a skinny purple tie and dark gray pants that where pin stripped. Very very sexy! haha Thought it gave off the "I'm gay" look pretty well. One part of the night I was holding a Casmo and that totally pushed it lol

I had a fun time. I danced like I was at a club. It was so much fun. It was really the first time I was drunk around my parents. I just kind of went up to the bar and kept taking shots and they stopped me after 6. I was not even close to drunk though. I was definitely tipsy but if I had to walk a straight line I probably could have.

So remember that "hot guy" I was talking about. The one that is friends with my cousin. Well at the party he said he needed to tell me something in private latter. So I was like "is he gay?!?!?" cause why would he need to tell me something? (he knows I am). Anyway I saw him today and he was like "never mind it doesnt matter anymore" but I convinced him that I could keep a secret (yes, i played the i was in the closet card) my cousin comes and then he was like "i'll tell you latter" AGH!!! I'm dying to know what the secret it. Is he gay? what?!?!

I dont really think he is gay. There is a part of me that wants him to be gay so thats probably why i think he might say it. I promised I wouldnt tell anyone. So I dont think I'll tell you what the secret is. I'll say what the secret wasnt though. If he tells me the secret and it isnt that he is gay then I'll write that he isnt gay but I wont write the actual secret. Does that make sense? Agh! I'm dying to know what it is.

Well... lots more happened in the last 2 days but this is getting long. So I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

3 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

Well this is just unfair -- now you have to tell us! and we're anonymous strangers, so its not _really_ like telling a secret :-) (is that devious enough!)

I bet he is gay-- why else would he make such a big deal out of it, and why would he be intent on telling you? Are you friends with him? Or is he just a friend of your cousin?

Glad you had a good time--
sTEve

Lightning Baltimore said...

I'm with Steve. None of us have a clue who the dude is!

John Doe said...

@Planetx_123 i just wrote a whole comment and then i pressed cmnd r by mistake and the page refreshed. So to generalize what I said: If anyone I knew read this blog they would definitly know its me. Not many people do the same things on the same day with the same people if you get what I'm saying. So yes you may not know who he is but if my friend or my cousin reads this then well I would be telling his secret. Which I would not want to do.

@Mr. HCI I know, I know... lol read what i wrote to planetx haha

Post a Comment