10% Battery Left!

on Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Well on my laptop...

I'm going to try to type as fast as possible. Sorry for the errors that are indefinite. Sooooo... how is everyone doing? Are you guys glad that 2009 is over? Well I know I am. I'm really excited for 2010. For one it's my graduating year which is always a plus. I'm turning 18 in two months. I will be in college in 2010. It is going to be a good year for me! I can tell already.

So I'm having a small party at my house because my mom wont let me invite more then 5 friends over for new years. We will be getting shit face drunk though so that's still in play. She asked who's going and then asked me if one of the guys that are coming was my boyfriend. Except it took her a while to say it. It went somewhat like this:

Mother: "Is the guys one of your friends?" (in disgust)
Me: "All of the people that are coming are my friends..." (confused)
Mother: "You know like your friend. Whatever you call it." (still with disgust)
Me: "I have no idea what you are taking about it" (still very confused)
Mother: "Whatever you call it. Boyfriend" (in the ultimate sound of disgust)

The positive of this all is that she is finally acknowledging the fact that I'm gay. It's a step...

Well my laptop is about to turn off so bye!! Question of the day: What is your new years resolution?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know...You know...LOL.
I've heard that phrase too many times myself.
Happy New Year.
Hope you spend it with your...you know...boy friend.

Anonymous said...

My mother always says nothing but her face talks a lot. You know what I mean... I don't have any resolutions... Well, I have one - to survive my school year. ;-) Happy New Year! Louis

Daisy said...

visit my blog about flirting and start following, see at http://daisylacy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I resolved never to make resolutions, I have too much fun breaking them. Enjoy your party!

Anonymous said...

you can download youtube videos in 3 formats:

http://www.picbaz.com/youtube


you can check your friends real yahoo messenger status:

http://www.picbaz.com/invisible

Sam said...

How was the party?

(Congrats for having your mom starting to admit who you are... Good luck with her fully accepting it and most importantly respecting who you are!)

John Doe said...

@Wet Kyle: haha that was funny. hope you had a great new years =p

@Louis: hope you can survive the school year!! my mom is the same way!

@ceepeeca: well then I hope you surprise yourself by doing some amazing things in 2010! haha

@Confused Yet Honest: just posted about it lol it was really fun and I had a great time! thanks for asking and for the congrats! =p

Lightning Baltimore said...

My mother referred to my Phil as "your friend" for a few years. I finally said one day, "It's OK, you can call him Phil." She did after that.

:-)

Then again, she does the same with the guy my sister's been dating for five years or so, calls him her "friend" instead of by name.

Post a Comment