Scream & Loose Their Patience!

on Saturday, December 5, 2009
The title is from an Owl City song. Can you guess which one?? Anyways... I took my SAT's this morning. It was freezing and I had to wake up super early because it started at 7:45am but shit happens and you move on lol About half way threw the test are started to get tired and my brain was hurting. I still did pretty well. I got threw 95% of the questions. The other 5% where math ones that I didn't have time for or just wasn't completely sure of the answer to I left it blank (they dont count the ones you dont do in the math portion!)

So I got home at around 1:15pm. I tried to take a nap but I couldnt so I went and worked on my screenplay. It was mostly finished. I just needed to work on the formating. I did that for a hour or so and finished what I call the "final rough draft" haha I have until friday to get a final draft. Im holding auditions at my house for the parts! I have around 30 people coming and I also am asking the theater teacher to announce it to her classes so that I will have a nice amount of people coming. Im very very very excited =p I really hope I win the competition and if I dont then oh well! It is still an experience I had that most people didnt.

My little brother is having this sleepover for his birthday. It was the 27th of last month but everyone was out of town so he pushed it back to today. He was like 7 12 year old boys in our house right now screaming and yelling. One of them is really cool. The others I wouldnt mind drugging for the night... Not that I would do that. I'm not like that! I SWEAR! lol =p

So yah! Thats about it. My saturday is pretty boring this week. OH WAIT! I forgot:

So my good friend, Liz, is now dating a gay guy. Well, he says he is straight but HE IS TOTALLY GAY! She dated him 2 years ago and now they are reconnecting because she just got out of a relationship with a douche bag. Anyway, he is gayer then me but people still believe him. He has the gay voice, clothes, and all the aphorisms(is that the word? lol)! He is mormon so that explains why he wont come out of the closet. I dont mind that at all. Fine that is your personal choice but dont go around dating girls and pretending you "love" them and then break their heart because they didnt really mean anything to you. Especially Liz! She is the most adorable perfect girl. She is a 9.9 in my book(I dont have 10's)!! So why do you need to hijack her feelings when in reality they do not mean a thing to you??

Thats just my view on it... Tomorrow is Survey Sunday!! =p Who is excited? I AM! haha see you all tomorrow! I will post it around 1pm so you can all vote on it until monday night! SO CHECK BACK!


5 comments:

Matt. said...

omg owl city :P I love rainbow veins, that song is so cool. And i know that thats not the one ure talking about but shhh. And lol u lil perve. Meh u sure hes gay? Some pps r just v soft...

x

John Doe said...

haha rainbow veins is an AMAZING song =p he is TOTALLY gay! i saw him check out tons of guys.

hummyb said...

you know i understand your view about your friends boyfriend but sometimes you just can't come out. if i came out it is off with my head(literally) so probably he is trying(rather poorly) to keep up appearances...:) good luck on the auditions... and the competition...
p.s i love rainbow veins too...

Helga Vonlunch-Box said...

there are a few at school that way...
get him alone and see what he does...

I LOVE OWL CITY!!!

HUGS!

Laurie

John Doe said...

hummyb i totally understand that! i just dont understand how he can play with this sweet girls emotions.

Helga Vonlunch-Box haha yah i dobt that anything would happen. he plays the "homophobic" card. most likely cause he is gay.

Post a Comment