MOTHER FUCKING BITCH TITS!!!! (Stupid Bitches and Age Restrictions)

on Friday, January 15, 2010
I couldn't decide on the title. It was between those two. So I picked both. I'll explain:

Every year all the seniors go up to an undisclosed location on senior ditch day and enjoy themselves. We were going to go up and rent a cabin the night before and spend the night. We cant now because you have to be 21 (not 18 like every other fucking hotel in vegas!) to get a room. Which is total bull shit. Why cant an ADULT rent a cabin?!?!

Anyways. I just got back from getting my eyebrows done and they look amazing. That is the one thing I think that guys should do. Some guys would look 10x hotter if they got their eyebrows done one in a while. I also worked on the film today. We went to the restaurant this morning and filmed a scene and I loved it. It turned out so good I cant help but smile when I watch the footage. Its EPIC. I still have to film another scene today (in about 30 min or so) at my house and then I'll be done with that. I think I'll throw a little cast and crew party to celebrate when its all done with. Just a thought.

Me and Lesbian decided to go the LGBT center next week. Its going to be interesting but im excited to see how it all goes down. Im kinda nervous about it We all know that gays can be a little judgmental.

Update on the mother situation: she is depressed. I kinda threw it at here. I was like "you seem depressed. Everything you do you complain about and your sick of it. 'im sick of cooking. im sick of this. im sick of that'" She responded with "wow. you know me better then anyone dont you?" so i guess I hit the write notes. lol

I'll talk to you latter!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hey buddy!

I totally agree with the eyebrow thing. I had mine fixed a bit last year for the first time and I so love it... I see it as a hygienic thing, like cutting/combing one's hair, shaving... so yeah

I hope your mother gets better so u also feel better about being at home...

Anonymous said...

In Poland, where I live, if you are 18 you can do everything because you are an adult :D
Louis

Post a Comment