Fucking Boys On New Years?

on Friday, January 1, 2010
No I didnt but there is always next year. My mom is starting to make jokes and stuff about me being gay. Which is nice because this shows how she is finally starting to somewhat start to except me. It made me feel happy. =p

New years was crazy! I had a party at my house but it was small and with friends I actually wanted to have around lol We got super drunk and had an amazing time. We played beer pong and, like always, I won! =p Fun times! This morning we went to IHOP and got food and then we all went home to get some rest because we were up all night.

I went bowling with my cousin and her friend that has the secret... WHICH I FOUND OUT! So no he is not gay. Well... thats not what he told me. He still might be gay but he just didnt have the balls to tell me that. I'll tell you guys what he said because a) it was stupid and b) you are my friends and i love you all =p and I just want to tell you haha. So what was it??? Allegedly he hooked up with me and my cousins relative who is our age. Here let me break it down:

My cousin went on a trip where she meet this guy. Our relative (my dads, cousins, daughter) also happened to be on the same trip and they three became really good friends. I already knew the relative and I got to know her friend because he comes to visit every so often. The relative has a boyfriend so the secret that he hooked up with her means she was cheating on her long time boyfriend. WHICH IS TOTAL BULL SHIT. I dont know her that well but I do know that the relative would never cheat on anyone. She is the sweetest cutest girl in the world.

The fact that he made me promise not to mention this and how long it took him to finally tell me what was going on and how irrelevant this was to the situation makes me come to the conclusion that he really didnt have anything to say and wanted to make himself look cool. He is only 15 and I see this as part of his immaturity. Another theory is that he is gay and he wants to cover it up because he changed his mind on telling me.

So his secret is a total scam and thats why I ended up posting it on here... If he is gay and reads this then buddy you fucked yourself over with this one. Why would you make up a lie about one of your good friends throwing them under the bus for something they never really did.

Sorry if I havent replied to your emails or comments. I've been pretty busy but I'll get to them right after I post this... =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's complicated situation. You are probably right saying that he's immature. He can be gay but I know that 15-year-old boy doesn't really know who he is. Or he feels that what he can be but he can't admit to this in his heart. I'm sure he needs some time to accept with his feelings, to come round with himself who he is... Be patient and indulgent (? I'm not sure if it is the right word). Try to help him sometimes to make the right decision.
Do you know what I mean? My English is poor and I don't know that everything is clear. ;-)
Louis

Matt. said...

Oh, you'd be surprised how many cute and sweet people like to do bad things :P Luckily for me i managed to find me one of those haha :D

xx

John Doe said...

@Louis: I think this kid is more immature in the sense that he feels he needs to lie about certain things to seem like he is a cooler person. If he is gay or not is irrelevant in this situation. Other then that I understood you perfectly lol

@Matt. yah yah yah we all know you found someone special ;) haha

Post a Comment