Nothing Exciting. Except...

on Monday, January 25, 2010
Well lets start off with the Survey Sunday winner. My choice was D. =p The overall was a tie between B + D. I really thought more people would like C but I guess not lol

Well I'm almost done with my short film! I'm super excited about it. I have to finish it by Saturday. That way if i need to make any last min. changes I'll have a couple days to do just that. I have built up so much hype for this thing its crazy. I know like 50 people that are so excited just to see the teaser that im posting tomorrow. I'm staying up all night and working on the film. It's going to be a long night lol

Thats the good thing about starting school at 3rd period. I get to sleep until 8am and still have time to get ready and eat breakfast. =p Im going to the gym tomorrow after school. Im excited for that also. NeverShoutNever's new album also comes out tomorrow so im really really excited for that. =p

Asked my mom if I could go shopping. Need to look really hot next week for the competition. Going to a theater thing means lots of gay guys. Last time I meet one named Jake. Remember him? The asshole that had a boyfriend a week after he said he liked me? Yah. Maybe this time ill find someone a little more... my type if you will. lol Also Jake's going to be there. Im thinking about what to say to him. "Hey! Hows it been?" or just ignore him. You know like he did with me until i found out threw FACEBOOK that he was "taken" yah. that asshole.

Anyway. Im getting my hair done and maybe a facial so a new outfit would be awesome! =p Im going to make him regret the day he stopped texting me back lol I dont care though. Im way over him. Notice how I barely speak of hi on here anyways...

Kids hears a lesson: guys are just guys. If you loose one its no big deal. It just means you are one guy closer to finding the right one. =p

Yes. You can quote me on that! haha night guys ill talk to you soon! p.s. what do you think i should say to him? Or should i just ignore him. Come on gays! GIVE ME SOME ADVICE! lol


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ignore him it makes it look as though you still want something from him. Why else would you go to the trouble of walking when he speaks to you?

Nicest thing might be to ask how his boyfriend is.

Thanks for the plug for Smutty Stuff! The answer is that they're all nice boys, right? It's just that depending on the mood you're in you might fancy one of more than another - just at that time.

Don't think I'd turn any of them away!

Octavius said...

Go mysterious mate, ignore him..., even if he says hi..., just look through him like he isn't there.

Make the guy sweat..., you're worth it.

Octavius.

Sam said...

I'd say you should not plan how to react when you meet him; as in if you do ignore him this means you're still putting effort not to talk to him or so. Hence, he might think that you're having negative energy towards him which means you're putting effort towards that, which means you still care.
BUT; you do NOT care!!
So do NOT care about how to react; just let it be spontaneous. for example, do say hi to him in a neutral way... and he'll ge the following message: "I am so fuckin over you!"

Enjoy shopping!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sam on this one. If you're over him, then you are over him. Never waste energy on holding grudges or worrying about how to ignore someone. Just be in the moment if and when you meet.

cvn70 said...

John

Always be the bigger better person and i think in the long run you will be happier. Good luck with the film and i hope you get that outfit you want.

take care and be safe

bob

John Doe said...

thanks guys! i really appreciate the advice. i think im going to be the bigger person and just confront him. Im not going to do it like "OMG I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!" just kind of a casual thing. =p

Post a Comment