First Night Of The Trip

on Thursday, October 8, 2009
So I'm sitting in the hotel (its an inn) and yes... they have free wi-fi! SCORE!

So I'm here... where ever that may be (sorry cant tell you). I'm in a room with 3 other guys: Alex, Jake (not that one), and Davis. They are cool I guess, typical guys. Alex is really weird though. Anyways... We saw a really good play. It was from a book that I read a couple years ago. I loved it. I cried a bit. It was sad... but in a good way.

I got Jake (my jake) a gift cause his school didnt come on the trip. Its a wishlet (wish and bracelet). You make a wish and put it on, when it falls off your wish comes true. Cute huh? I'm going to give it to him on friday when we go see the show.

Well I kinda dont have much privacy and im just hopping no one looks over lol So I'm gonna go. Sorry It was so short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Secret Blogging! Not actually under the bedclothes then? Or in the bathroom? (he he !)

I second that motion which said that Dads will always be Dads and should always be respected and stuff but in reality taken with a pinch of salt.

(oops! that's seditious!)

Wot's for breakfast?

Matt. said...

Hmmm i think I can work out the wish :P

x

Post a Comment