Watching TV and Blogging =p

on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
It really is a great combination. Well today I really was in a lazy mood. I didn't really care about much. I realized that im not really in the blogging community. Like im there and I comment and I blog and I check out new blogs every day and I follow them but its not the same. It's my fault and I know if I want to change that then I need to be more involved. I'm just so busy lately. I've been non stop working and running places. I feel like my life consists of just running around and not enough time. So I apologize if you feel like im not your blogging BFF! One day, im hoping sooner then latter, I will have time and will be you blogging BFF =p

So I still have $100 saved up. The one thing you need to know about me is that im HORRIBLE with saving money but im great at spending is asap. I dont know what to do... I need to save it for gas but there is most likely a sale at H&M haha. I'm JK guys im not that irresponsible.

P.s. If you want to exchange links or just talk or whatever e-mail me: sinceyoufoundout@gmail.com

I really am super tired so im going to take a nap!

2 comments:

Helga Vonlunch-Box said...

I was the same way with money LOL!!!
SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! I was so bad...

HUGS!!!

Laurie

Matt. said...

haha dw everyones busy :) Hmm buy yourself a ticket to london, i heard theyre fun:P Although if u paid 100 dollars youd probz have to sit on the wing and hold on for dear life lol... Still worth it methinks x

Post a Comment