Wtf Is Wrong With This World (AIDS Sucks!)

on Saturday, October 3, 2009
Fist I just finished watching rent.... AIDS SUCKS!!
Second I was just informed by Mr. HCI in one of the comments to one of my posts about that CRAZY, stupid, retarded, fucked up, (you get the point) laws of Nevada.

I can not legally have sex with someone of the same gender but I can with someone of a different gender. WTF! How is that? If I can have sex with a vagina then I can have sex with another man. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE???

That makes me sooo mad. To the point of wanting to go punch someone in the face.


3 comments:

Matt. said...

Lol when have you opened your eyes, huh? Are you seriously saying you thought our society was fair int erms of treating us? lol, poor you. Its never been and doesnt look like till be for quite a while.

And no one has to know about it apart from you and your lucky guy so:P

x

Lightning Baltimore said...

The difference is it's an "infamous crime against nature!" Of course, it's natural for us, just not most people.

The big problem is it's a very poorly written law as there's no specification that one of the parties involved be 18 or older.

Yes, it's fucked up. Extremely. To add insult to injury, if gay activists were to try to fight it and get the laws changed so hets and homos were treated equally, they'd be accused of trying to make it legal to have sex with children. You can bet that conservative and religious groups would make this accusation, and their armies of blind followers wouldn't bother to check the facts. Or they'd ignore them. For illustration, here's a great example of people ignoring me when I try to explain how a press release from the AFA about hate crimes legislation is a pack of lies. I use a different name on that forum, but it should be easy to determine which poster I am.

John Doe said...

I hear you load and clear Mr. HCI. It's just really messed up.

Matt... I know our world is messed up. It's just one of those things that really piss me off. Kinda like 1 step forward then 3 steps back kinda thing. They recently (3 days ago) made domestic partnerships legal in Nevada which was a big step but then I found this out and it set me off...

Post a Comment