LONG DAY!

on Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Wow. I dont even know where to start. So today I went to school. It was such a weird day. I was having brain farts left and right. My brain didnt want to be in school mood. It was just an odd day. Then I stayed after school to do theater stuff. The jake kid that im rooming with on the trip were going on in 2 days(!) wants to smoke me out tomorrow. For people that done know, that means get me high off his weed. I said no. Cause im sober. =p haha

Anyways I got home and boom. Guess what happened. I got an honesty box comment. (most likely from the same chick as last time). This time it was "everyone thinks your a sexual" and a she asked if i had sex with a boy and if i had sex with a girl. well the question on the box was ill answer any ONE question. So i asked her to pick one and then she went on this rampage harassing me left and right.

While this is all going down my mom, which im guessing is PMS'ing, decides to come into my room and get in a verbal argument that involves me getting mad and her taking all my stuff. Including my phone, car, and my trip.

So I got MAD. I got back onto the honesty box thing and let it rip. Well after a couple hours of back and forth she left me one comment that got her to shut up. She left me a link to my blog (my other one that is not about being gay but just where i rant and stuff) saying that I look like an idiot(there was a video of me lip syncing). Well i logged into my blog. (which is run my wordpress) and i had a little handy tool called statpress that lets me check IP addresses and boom. the URL she pasted into my box was there with a IP Address next to it.

I sent her a screenshot of all her info (well most of it, i blacked out some cause its the internet) and told her to apologize or ill press harassment charges. To tell you the truth all I got was her internet providers info with a contact number to get more information. I think it scared her a bit though so maybe she will stop harassing me. I could technically get it if I tried but why waist my energy.

So my mom still wants nothing to do with me but my dad made her give me my stuff back. So I dont really care lol.


5 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

I hope stuff isn't always so bad with your mom. You're still going on your trip, right?

Matt. said...

Uhm lol i thought only my parents took away car keys and phones?! Maybe weve got the same ones or something lol. Dw bout the girl lol i just think shes sad cos she cant get you :)

x

John Doe said...

Mr. HCI yes, im going on my trip. I'm about to post a blog post about it in a sec.

Matt, maybe lol That girl is just dumb haha

Helga Vonlunch-Box said...

Hello John Doe...
My name is Laurie...I'm a high school lunch
lady...I know...WHAT IS A HIGH SCHOOL LUNCH LADY
DOING READING YOUR BLOG? Well...Some one who
posted a comment on my 'son' Ryan's blog follows
yours...I am always looking for ways to help
GLBT students at the school I work at...It's
hard to do that when sometimes they just don't
know that I'm on their side...I always try to
let them know that I don't care if they are
gay,straight or anything...I care about them
as people...One thing that I have learned over
the years is that parents need to open their
eyes and their hearts...A gay child is still
the same child that they loved and took such
special care of before they came out...I never
understood how a parent could turn their back
on a child...
But I would like to pick your brain for any sort
of help I may be missing to get these children
to know that they can trust me and that I will
ALWAYS stand by them and protect them as much
as I can...

I am for real...(yeah...who says that anymore)
But really I am...You can check out Ryan's blog
and know that I am...

aguyinlove.blogspot.com

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from
you sometime :)

HUGS!

Laurie

John Doe said...

Laurie... I THINK YOUR AWSOME haha.

haha first of all just be yourself with kids and when they realize that you are being open with them they will be open with you.

See we dont really see our luch lady at our school. It's mostly just kids that volunteer as an elective and get credit for the class. If you actually talk to the kids and interact with them then you are already doing more then most people.

Gay kids just need a hug and a talk. Some dont really want to talk about it cause they get mad about it (which i think is stupid). If you know the kids are gay the best thing you could do to show them you care is maybe treat them a little nicer then the other kids. So they know you care about them.

haha wow. I feel like i just wrote a whole blog post in a comment haha

Post a Comment