I Won!!!

on Saturday, October 10, 2009
So I'm on my iPhone right now with 20% battery so sorry for any spelling mistakes or anything.

Were on the bus heading home right now. We won two things. I was one of the people that won! It's a huge competition. The biggest high school competition in the world and I WON!!! Haha. The moment was crazy. I didn't even think I was gong to win.

Well yah everyone is sleepng and I'm typing away with a bright light shining at my face. Lol I'll make a new post tomorrow with more details and stuff. I'm really tired and we have a bit of a drive.

Let me tell you... This trip was like cute gay boy heaven. Lol

Bye!!

2 comments:

Matt. said...

Well done whatever it is that youve won lol :)
x

cvn70 said...

john

glad to hear you won

take care and be safe

bob

Post a Comment