Im Just In A Shitty Mood.

on Monday, October 12, 2009
Agh! Im stressed out. I have way to much on my mind and I just dont care about most of the important stuff I need to get done. I have a stupid government project due tomorrow that I havent started. I have tons of makeup work. I have to finish this website that should have been done weeks ago.

Worst of all... I texted Jake. Sorry, I know, wait it out. I did for 3 days. I just needed to know if we were still going to go out on friday because I wanted to go buy tickets for the show. He hasnt texted me back yet but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt right now. He might be busy or whatever so I get it. It's just that I feel if we dont see each other by friday everything is just going to go to shit.

Im super tired and I have way to much on my plate. I have theater stuff everyday till 4:30 for the next 2 weeks. Then im going to try acting for once and audition for student directed plays (im normally a technician). Then I have to work another show like a day after that.

Homecoming is this weekend. Im not doing anything. Most likely just staying home and pretending to not care about being alone at home when everyone has a date and is out partying. My trip got me thinking about changing my plans for college. I was going to major in business but now I might just do something else. I cant decide what I want out of my life.

Im going to take a nap or something. Maybe after I'll be in a better mood.

1 comment:

Matt. said...

Meh dw, im struggling to keep up with school work properly too :P Just a sign of coolness IMo
x

Post a Comment