Just Got Out The Shower =p

on Saturday, October 3, 2009
I love feeling all clean and fresh haha. So today I worked on a few things I had to get done and in a hour or so a few friends are coming over to watch a movie at my house!

Today is Jake's birthday. I texted him this morning saying happy birthday and then he texted back thanks and then I didnt text back. So I guess im playing hard to get... Maybe give him a little taste of his own medicine! Haha. I'm really hoping that we end up together as a couple. =p

So I dont really have any other plans for the rest of the weekend. Its a long weekend so I have sunday and monday left. I'll figure something out. If this was last year I would totally be out partying my ass off. But I dont do that stuff anymore... or as much lol

Next week I'm going out of town. Just me and my school so no parents =p Im not saying why/where sry. It would be like leaving a map haha. So idk how I'll be able to blog. I have my phone but I'm sharing a room with 3 other people so privacy will be hard to get. I'll figure something out.

Well I have to go get ready! Talk to you guys tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment